Your Not Loosing Weight Cause Your Not Eating Enough?


By Robert Schirg


     A lot of people in today's world look at eating as a bad thing, they see it as a negative in our society. This is further from the truth eating a lot of course is not going to make you lose weight everyone knows that. But it's scientifically proven that if you don't eat enough you gain weight. For years I went through eating habits that made me gain weight when I wanted to lose. I did the ketogenic diet and things like fasting and cutting fats out. However, I never got the necessary nutrients my body needed to function at its highest capacity. It was when I started eating more getting my calories in and having a base in my nutrients that I started losing weight and my performance picked up! I started eating the correct amount of calories for my body type then my muscles started getting field correctly and my body began to become skinny and in shape. I dropped a significant amount of body fat and became extremely strong. If you eat more and eat enough that your body performs well you will see yourself loose a lot of weight and gain more muscle mass.

Comments

  1. I think this should be talked about more in today's society because so many people are misinformed when it comes to nutrition. They think that eating a lot is just going to make you fat, and they are wrong. Yes, it is not going to make you skinny but if you eating the right nutrients, you are going to put on muscle rather than body fat. I also agree that getting in the right number of calories no matter how it is, that is better than just eating less of foods that are not healthy. Overall, this was a great post, RJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think for our age group, this topic is such a good one to discuss and clarify. I believe that focusing on what you eat and eating efficiently is such an important subject, and I'm happy to see your own personal connections!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Physical Educator Not Gym Teacher!