Why Weight Training Is So Important!



 By Robert Schirg

    Weight training is extremely important for your everyday life if ! It is one of the most popular forms of physical activity in the world! Weight training can allow an individual to get into top physical activity with out having to do an extreme amount of cardio. Its very difficult for a human being to get in shape they have to suffer a great deal in order to do this. But getting in shape is a lot easier if they are enjoying what they are doing and it changes in there mind from suffering to now liking all they are doing. Weight training is proven to increase dopamine in your brain. Meaning you get a lot of pleasure when you are weight training. Over all weight training has been show to affects a individuals life in a very positive way. I suggest all should strength train to be able to reach there full potential and also just to try it and get a form of strength training.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading through this blog! Weight training is something that may be a bit intimidating at first but it is a great option for physical activity! I got into weightlifting around 2 and a half years ago and I still look forward to each session. Once you get a plan and get into it I feel it can be very enjoyable! Great job RJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rj,
    I agree that doing a form of physical activity that you enjoy is very important. Lifting to me is my favorite form of physical activity there is nothing like going to the gym to lift after a long day of school work and classes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added weight training a few years ago and it changed my entire mindset on physical activity. Prior, my physical activity came from sports, but now I try to add as much weight training and cardio possible. I continue to look forward to my lift session every day because it is now a passion. Very good RJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RJ, I love your passion about weight training. I also enjoy to weight train. Your knowledge about weight training will make you a great fitness professional.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree RJ, weight training is a great form a physical activity. As I have gotten older I have transitioned more into the weight room then playing a team sport. As I have transitioned into this I have found a passion/ love for weight lifting. Thank you for the great information!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree with RJ here. Weight training is one of the best ways to become physically active. I have weight trained since I was pretty young and it has helped me become better at sports and healthier along the way. Weight training can set your mind free and build confidence in yourself. I think RJ did a really good job explaining weight training.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi RJ, I agree with this wholeheartedly. Weight training is very good for your mental health. I always try to weight train 5-6x per week because it is something that makes me feel good about myself. I also like to weight train before my classes because it helps me wake up, and I feel better throughout the day. Overall, this was a great way of explaining it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Physical Educator Not Gym Teacher!